Monday, January 12, 2009

Have You Called Jenny Yet?

I know you've seen the commercial. Kirstie called. Valerie called. Queen Latifah called. And hundreds of thousands of other people have called. Well, I decided to call. Yes, I called Jenny Craig. All of you know that I love to food. I love to cook and I love to eat. I eat well, but I don't always eat healthy. Let's face it who does. However, my body is telling me it's time to start eating well for my health.

I have concerns about it. Taste being the number one issue. If it doesn't taste or smell good, do I really have to eat it? I'll let you know how it goes. I can have fruits and veggies. Most of those are unlimited so I don't have to worry about getting enough to eat.

I don't know about cooking when I first start the program. I think that would be kind of hard. I don't plan to give it up though. I can and will still cook for other people.

So, have any of you tried Jenny, yet? What are you doing to get healthy? Do you modify recipes? Or do you quit cold turkey all the things you like that aren't good for you. Let me know. I'd like all the tips I can get.

1 comment:

My life in 2009 said...

I'm stopping soda's and not eating my well loved big bowl of cereal at bedtime!