Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wow!!! Look at the Cobwebs!

I can't believe that it's been over six months since I've been in here. Let's dust the cobwebs off everything. It's never too early for spring cleaning. To bring you up to speed, I've eaten some good food. I have experienced some not so good food. And I am still experimenting in the kitchen.
You know I have a love affair with the Evil Clown. I just can't help it. There's just something about two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese and a sesame seed bun. Ooo, just saying that makes my mouth water. Unfortunately, MJ hate that place. So, what's a girl to do? That's right! Make her own. Well, I've been enjoying those commercials for those tasty looking snack wraps. I felt inspired. MJ didn't like the 3rd bun or the spec. sauce of the signature sandwich. We had ground beef, tortillas, lettuce, vidalia onion salad dressing and the other accoutrement that accompanies my fave sandwich. They were simply delicious. MJ had his with salsa instead of the onion dressing.

Tonight, we're having chicken quesadillas. I'm into quick tasty, mostly healthy meals. If you're wondering, I'm still seeing Jenny.

No comments: