Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 1

Well, so far so good. I've had breakfast, a morning snack and lunch. I'm feeling pretty good so far. Haven't had a huge case of the hungries yet, but I know it can strike at anytime. I'll give you a rundown of the day so far.

3/4 c. whole grain cereal
1 c. fat free milk

Lean Cuisine tortilla crusted fish w/rice
1 wieght watchers cupcake

2 bottles of water
1 pkg. Crystal Light on the Go Fruit Punch

I have some cucumbers and a Cherry Coke Zero for later in the day. Dinner will be roasted chicken, brown rice and green beans. I see lots of chicken in my future. Of course, there will be lots of veggies in my future. I don't mind them so much. I just need to get a little creative.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It almost seems like not enough calories at breakfast? Not sure how that all plans out. I just know I get more hungry at lunch and in the afternoon if I don't have more calories in the morning.

How tasty are the WW cupcakes????

Georgette said...

I admit to being nearly anorexic when trying to lose weight, but that's because I compete in jiu jitsu tournaments and need to "make weight" regularly. I think your menu looked great. I do have a suggestion, whatever diet you go on-- get a book called the Beck Diet Solution. I found it at Ross Dress for Less of all places for $2.99. It's cognitive behavior therapy for weight loss and it's amazing. I'll just say that dropping 20 lbs in 6 weeks is quite possible. Good luck :)

vadahodges1211 said...

good blog....................................................................................................

瘦身 said...

first catch your hare, then cook him........................................

mistiparnell said...

hello~nice to meet u..............................

terihodgins said...

高雄人妻相簿自拍貼圖嘟嘟貼圖區一夜情成人卡通辣妹過招a片無碼性愛教學巨乳學園巨乳美女歐美影集男男同志影片一夜情人歐美潮吹影片摸摸耳18禁遊戲女狼俱樂部livesex com85cc 免費影城 nettaiwan sex色情短片胸部走光wd777 net短裙美腿艾莉絲走光熟女拉警報女優介紹141sex遙遙寫真王怡仁寫真圖片免費線上看a片正妹裸照trc俱樂部85cc免費影城85cc卡通波霸美女影片性愛世代dodo豆豆聊天室台灣1845av美女圖a片免費av女優報報模特兒寫真影片777 女人貼a片自拍色情文伊莉成人交友戀愛小站影音視訊聊天室sexy洪爺的家

123 123 said...

Great blog you got here. I'd like to read something more concerning that topic. Thank you for posting this info.
Joan Stepsen
Technology pharmaceutical

眼淚 said...

Everyone fastens where there is gain.........................................

傷心 said...

Every why has a wherefore.........................................