Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm Back!

Did you miss me? Well, I missed me, too. I'm on the wagon and fully recuperated. It's been very hard to stay focused. I know what I should do and I've been doing it most of the time. However, I've been having a hard time resisting the cravings. I mean a bacon double cheeseburger can't be all bad, can it? Don't answer that. I have dropped 20 pounds and that's a great feeling. I want to drop 20 more, but that feels like a daunting task. I know take it one meal at a time. Well, when your meal comes in a box, it is hard not to get discouraged. I said this at the beginning. I HAVE CONTROL ISSUES.

And that is the problem. I don't want the little boxes. I want to eat what I want to eat when I want to eat it. There I said it!! And that's another problem. That's what got me in this fix. I need to find some sort of happy medium, a balance, if you will.

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Wahoo, 20 pounds is awesome! I'd give anything to be able to have lost twenty pounds, you go girl!

AJ said...

I know you can! It's the next 20 that's tough.