Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Chicken Rides Again!

I never told you how that crockpot chicken and potatoes came out. Well, it was better than those rotisserie birds they sell in Giant. And those potatoes were positively addicting. I love crispy potoates as much as I love mashed potatoes. However, these were flavorful and smooth with a little give to them. It was cool not to have to prep a side dish. I would like to take moment on the subject of onions in the crockpot. They come out some tender, so delicious that I'm afraid one of these days that it will be a single piece of chicken and six or seven onions in the crockpot. It's just sad. I try to pick all of them out for myself.

Seriously, I recommend that everyon try a crockpot 'roasted' chicken. It's easy, delicious and most importantly versatile. I wish that I had another chicken to experiment with.

No comments: