Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Did A Bad Thing

I had McDonald's for lunch. MJ calls it the Evil Clown. He's right. There's no nutritional value in one of those value meals. Yes, I had a #1, no lettuce, extra sauce, please w/a Dr. Pepper. I have no idea what I was thinking. But how was I going to follow up yesterday's feast at Aroma? Or the steak dinner I'd prepared. Okay, so maybe I do have an idea. I was caught up in the Monopoly hype. DAMN THEM!!! I fell into the online trap, too. It was fun.



Okay, I can see you're not buying it. Yes, I went to McDonald's because I wanted to. Are you happy now? I mean maybe it's that catchy little song. You know the one. Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. First, who are they fooling? That can't possibly be real beef. Maybe they use real beef flavoring., but I'm not sure if it's real meat. I don't want to know what's in the special sauce. And if you know, please don't tell me. I'm no fan of the lettuce. Shredded lettuce is for tacos. It doesn't belong on a hamburger. I know what you're thinking. If there's all of that wrong with it, why does she eat it? It must be nostalgia.

We'll just leave that there for a second. What's an oldie, but not so goodie for you these days? Could it be a Frosty from Wendy's? What food would you like to see come back? Maybe Burger Chef or Shakey's Pizza? Let me know and we'll talk about it.

No comments: